- Location: Downtown Cambria, a charming coastal village, ten miles south of Hearst Castle on Pacific Coast Highway 1, approximately one mile from beaches. The property is walking distance to antique shops, galleries, excellent restaurants, and wine tasting rooms, one block from Main Street. Cambria is also a good base for exploring the hundreds of wineries in the Paso Robles area because of its mild climate.
- Guest rooms: Eleven large en-suite rooms, each furnished differently. Originally built in about 1870, the main house has a fine dining room, large kitchen area, ample reception room and a stunning period library with magnificent original wooden ceiling and wall paneling, and stately period staircase. Three of the suites are in the main, historic building. The other eight suites are located in the two story building contiguous to the main house and built in the 1970s. These eight units are over 600 square feet and most have separate bedrooms and living rooms. The property has wide interior corridors.
- Amenities: Flat screen televisions, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryers are in every room. Large, well furnished dining room for afternoon wine events and breakfast. Huge kitchen area has enough room for a full commercial kitchen.
Entire property is handicap accessible in complete compliance with ADA. Lovely, private garden with gazebo.
Oversize parking lot with more than ample parking, room for expanding garden. Two rental apartments.
- Age: Main house late 1890s, two storey second building 1970s.
- Ownership: Individual.
- Land: Approximately one-third acre.
- Asking Price: $1,890,000.