- Location: The Inn is located near the tip of the Monterey Peninsula, immediately next to the famous Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, a state park dedicated to the migrating Monarch Butterflies that winter here each year. The magnificent Asilomar State Beach is four blocks away and the barking of the seals and crashing waves enhance the peaceful night time atmosphere of the Inn. The Pacific Grove municipal golf course is three blocks away with fabulous golfing along the coast.
- Guest rooms: There are 30 units: sixteen kings, seven king/queen suites, six double queens, and one queen and double. All rooms have new tile floors and counters in the bathrooms, fresh paint and new carpet and drapes.
- Amenities: All rooms have new microwaves and refrigerators. Excellent high-speed cable and wifi access, modern telephone system, computerized reservation system, guest laundry facilities. Continental Breakfast area is located in the lobby. All units have thermostat controlled electric heat and fireplaces.
- Extras: Twenty four of the units are very large with high vaulted ceilings and ample bathrooms. Within the past ten years, the majority of all plumbing was redone. The roofs are seven years old. New chairs, beds, carpet, furniture, drapery, new vinyl-clad windows, flat screen TVs installed in the last twenty four months.
- Owner: Same owner for more than 25 years, retiring out of the area.
- Description: Four buildings including a large Victorian house that was divided into six suites (all with private baths) forty years ago. The buildings are a combination of frame/stucco and wood siding. The grounds are huge and include picnic areas, shuttle board, horse shoes and a swimming pool. There is ample parking for buses.
- Land: Approximately 1.9 acres.
- Asking Price: $5,300,000