- Location: The hotel is located in Monterey at the entrance to Cannery Row, the center of worldwide tourist interest in the old canneries, fabulous restaurants and shopping, spectacular ocean frontage and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The world class Aquarium is one of the most visited places in all of California.
- Guest rooms: There are 32 spacious units. All have balconies; eight have totally unobstructed direct views of the Monterey Bay and Fisherman's Wharf; the second floor units have fourteen foot sloped high ceilings.
- Amenities: All rooms have fireplaces, high-speed cable and wifi access, telephones, computerized reservation system. Several rooms have balconies and views of the Harbor. One of the last hotels to be constructed in Monterey prior to the moratorium prohibiting additional hotels being built in Monterey (approximately 20 years ago), the construction and design of the hotel is modern with interior corridors between most rooms, elevator, ample parking in the garage located under the structure and complete modern utility/infrastructure.
- Extras: Onsite laundry, large open breakfast area and patio off the office and registration center and a ten-minute walk to the Aquarium.
- Description: The three-storey concrete block/frame/stucco building includes the parking garage on the basement level; the lobby, breakfast, patio and 16 rooms on the first level and the remaining 16 units on the second level.
- Land: Approximately 1/2 acre. Fee simple.
- Asking Price: $6,500,000
- Bonus: POTENTIAL
Given the location, room size, and structural condition, under good management and with a moderate upgrade in furnishings and decor this hotel should compete effectively with its neighbors and have a substantially increased ADR and Occupancy. The hotel recently (May 2007) appraised for the Asking Price.