- Location: The hotel fronts on Highway 101 on the South side of Salinas. On this airport exit is also located Motel Six, the Inns of California hotel, Jack in the Box and Denny's restaurant as well as Union 76 Gas Station. This high concentration of traveler oriented businesses make the exit highly visible from Hwy 101 and popular. The signs and the hotel are very visible from Highway 101 before the exit, which is an easy on/off from the highway.
- Guest rooms: There are 32 units. The room mix is four King, eighteen Queens, eight Queen Queens and two Queen Doubles. All rooms have new beds, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. All rooms also have new granite counter tops, sinks, fixtures, ceramic tiled bathroom floors, textured sheet rock bathroom walls. All rooms have been completely repainted. Rooms have double pane windows, doors with electronic locks, and new furniture (King Units), carpets and drapes etc.
- Amenities: The hotel was totally remodeled approximately 3 years ago. The hotel has excellent street appeal. Days Inn Franchise requirements are up to date including the most current breakfast requirements. New paint on all exterior surfaces and modern style pitched rooflines together with an extra high overhang over the registration parking area make the hotel look much larger than its 32 rooms.
- Extras: WIFI, and a totally modernized large registration/breakfast area. All Outdoor and Indoor Days Inn Signage has been replaced with new Days Inn Logo. A new PMS Computer System has been installed to handle reservations. Manager's quarters consist of a one-bedroom apartment with living room, dinning area, bathroom and kitchen with modern appliances.
- Description: The three two-storey concrete frame/stucco buildings in a "U" configuration front on Highway 101 with good freeway visibility from the North and South. The parking lot was repaved with new asphalt and there is ample parking for buses.
- Land: Approximately 20,000 sq. ft. Fee simple.
- Asking Price: $2,500,000
The hotel is in excellent condition in every respect. Ideal for an owner operator. Mission Linen was cancelled in September 2008 and a complete in house laundry and linens were installed which should result in an approximate savings of $10,000 per year.