- Location: This Days Inn is the only property in the Hearst Castle area with interior corridors and therefore has the possibility of a Holiday Inn Express Franchise. It is located on the Pacific Coast Highway 1, in San Simeon, 90 miles south of Monterey and two miles south of Hearst Castle, one of the nation's most popular tourist attractions.
- Guest rooms: There are 48 luxurious oversized rooms, all with new granite bathroom floors, new tub/showers, separate spacious sink and vanity areas all in granite. Fourteen of the rooms are king size, two king size ADA compliant, four king size with sofa and fireplace suites and twenty eight double queens. The entire hotel has been freshly painted inside and out. All rooms had new carpet, drapery and beds in 2009.
- Amenities: Including wireless internet connection to all rooms, microwave ovens, and refrigerators. There is a large indoor Jacuzzi located in the front building adjacent to the spacious breakfast room.
- Extras: The living quarters comprise a large living/dining/kitchen area and one bedroom with bath. There are new computer/reservation and accounting systems in the front and back offices and an updated phone system including voice mail and direct connection with guests. The on site restaurant is leased for $1,200 per month on a month to month basis. Parking is ideal for tour busses.
- Description: The two-story frame/stucco front building has twenty four guest rooms up stairs and twenty four on the main level. 12 rooms have balconies. Twenty four of the rooms have been remodeled with new Sanyo heat/air conditioning units.
- Age: The hotel was completed in 1982.
- Land: Approximately one and a half acres.
- Asking Price: $4,050,000