- Location: Twelve miles north of Mendocino on Highway 1 in Fort Bragg, California. Fort Bragg was a lumber town until recently when the emphasis was turned to tourism due to the upsurge in wineries in the Anderson Valley along the major highway connecting Hwy 1 and the coast. Mendocino has long been an artist and tourist colony and the feeling of the village is spreading north to Fort Bragg, which now boasts excellent restaurants, galleries, boutiques, a micro-brewery and other tourist amenities. The Lodge is located on Main Street (Coast Highway 1) five blocks from the Skunk Train working railway providing train rides on the weekends and throughout the summer on a daily basis.
- Guest rooms: Several of the 31 nicely appointed rooms have full ocean views. There are three suites; one suite has a Jacuzzi.
- Amenities: The phone system is a Mitel SX20 and all rooms are equipped with data-port phones and color cable TV. All rooms have micro waves and refrigerators The Lodge is AAA two diamond rated.
- Extras: Two bedroom, one bathroom living quarters with large kitchen and living room. Computerized reservations. Ample parking spaces for all units and a large spa picnic area.
- Description: One single storey and one two storey buildings. All buildings are well constructed in frame and stucco. The roofs are high pitched with wood shakes, approximately 20 years old in good condition. The parking lot has been recently resurfaced.
- Local Activities: Golf, fishing, hiking, swimming, boating, deep sea fishing, museums, the historic Skunk train from Willits, wine tasting, whale watching and shopping.
- Asking Price: $2,400,000
- Bonus: Lease Option is available with $250,000 deposit that will be credited to the purchase price if option is exercised. Attractive payments and terms by the seller.