- Location: The hotel is located twenty minutes North of San Luis Obispo in downtown Morro Bay, two miles from Coast Highway 1 and one block from the Pacific Ocean and Morro Bay Harbor.
- Guest rooms: There are 31 units; Six Standard Kings, One King with Jacuzzi, Eight Standard Queens, Two Double Queens plus Sofa Bed, Twelve Double Doubles, Two Family Suites with Two Queens, One Double. The entire hotel has been freshly painted and carpeted.
- Amenities: All rooms have microwave/refrigerators, irons and ironing boards, high-speed cable and wifi access, telephones (Mitel SX 50), computerized reservation system, guest laundry facilities. Several rooms have balconies and views of the Harbor. There is a sheltered heated 30,000-gallon swimming pool located in the middle of the Hotel units and the parking lot. Continental Breakfast area in Lobby. Twenty-Six units are heated with gas and five with electric.
- Extras: The living quarters consist of a large two bedroom one and a half bath apartment. All roofs were replaced approximately seven years ago and are pitched and in good condition.
- Description: The three two-storey frame/stucco buildings were built in the late fifties and early seventies. All buildings are on concrete slabs. The newly constructed portico adds a distinct formal element to the entry.
- Land: 0.56 acres ((24,500 square feet). Fee simple.
- Asking Price: $3,600,000
- POTENTIAL: Given the location, room size, and structural condition, under good management and with a moderate change in furnishings and decor this Travelodge should compete effectively with its competition and have a substantially increased income.