- Location: The Inn is located at the intersection of Pine and Forest Ave. in downtown Pacific Grove, one block from Lighthouse, the main street. It is seven blocks from the ocean and Ocean View Blvd that runs along the Monterey Bay and ends at the Monterey Aquarium, 2 miles from the Inn. Pacific Grove is known as one of the few last 'HOME TOWNS' in America with a main street speed of 15 MPH, excellent quiet life style, fabulous Ocean vistas and coastline.
- Guest rooms: 16 spacious Victorian suites each with en-suite private bathroom, cable television, telephones, and individually appointed furnishings. Many of the rooms have heated towel bars, refrigerators, special vanities and fixtures and photos relating to the history of the Inn and Pacific Grove.
- Amenities: Some suites have full ocean views and most have fireplaces. The large common area comprises two sitting rooms, replete with handsome furniture. One area features a long dining table with period accents throughout. The second area comprises three small tables and chairs for a more intimate dining experience. Complete renovation of the common areas in period colors and furnishings was completed two years ago. Breakfast is served from an ample kitchen adjacent to the sitting areas. All rooms have hair dryers, irons, vcrs, WIFI internet access.
- Extras: Original 1910 period wooden interior walls and staircases throughout. The Inn is on the Historic Register and is within an easy walk of many great award winning restaurants, the Butterfly Sanctuary that attracts thousands of Monarch Butterflies between October and February every year, and of course the Monterey Bay. There are sixteen parking spaces and a one bedroom living quarters on the property.
- Description: The 16 suites are located in two historic Victorian buildings; one two storey and one three storey, both wood frame. The historic wood frame house underwent a major renovation in 1999 and 2000, with major electrical and plumbing improvements.
- Local Activities: Golf, Aquarium, wineries, fishing, diving, museums, historic buildings; one of the finest Spanish missions in California, kayaking, tide pools, hiking.
- Asking Price: $3,500,000.
- Bonus: 7.5% FIXED RATE SELLER FINANCING