- Location: The hotel is located on the Pacific Coast Highway 1, in San Simeon, 90 miles south of Monterey and two miles south of Hearst Castle, one of the nation's most visited tourist attractions.
- Guest rooms: There are 57 luxurious oversized rooms, all with tub/showers, separate from spacious sink and vanity areas. Ten of the rooms are king size suites with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. The entire hotel has been freshly painted and carpeted and all rooms have new tile entries and bathroom floors. Each room has independent electric heat and a balcony with an ocean or garden view.
- Amenities: Amenities include wireless internet connection to all rooms, high ceilings, refrigerators, and wet bars. There is a sheltered swimming pool and Jacuzzi located in the front building adjacent to the spacious outdoor heated, covered breakfast area. There is also a large Jacuzzi in a covered space in the rear building. Guest laundry facilities are available.
- Extras: The living quarters comprise a huge living/dining/kitchen area and two bedrooms with baths. There are new computer/reservation and accounting systems in the front and back offices and an updated phone system including voice mail and direct connection with guests. The on site restaurant is leased for $1,600 per month until August 31, 2010, and has recently won an award for the finest restaurant in the county. Parking is ideal for tour busses.
- Description: The two-story frame/stucco front building has twenty guest rooms, living quarters, interior corridors, and restaurant. The two-story rear building is in a horseshoe configuration surrounding a garden courtyard.
- Age: The front building is approximately 27 years old. The rear building was built about 22 years ago.
- Land: Approximately two acres.
- Asking Price: $6,500,000
- Bonus: The hotel became a QUALITY INN 18 months ago and is in excellent condition.