- Location: In the center of Jamestown on the historic Trail of the 49ers, an historic western town 45 miles east of Modesto, one mile from Sonora and fifty miles west of the entrance to Yosemite, in the heart of the Mother Lode Country. Three miles from Columbia State Park and the Columbia Airport.
- Guest rooms: 26 individual units, each with a character, design and feeling unto its own. Size ranges from intimate B&B style room in the main hotel building with interior halls, to detached honeymoon two bedroom suite cottages. Some of the units have kitchens. Four are currently rented as apartments on long term basis.
- Amenities: Beginning with the wooden sidewalk running down the street in front of the hotel, the lobby and sitting room abound with the Gold Rush feeling of last century. Decor in the common areas (including period light fixtures and paintings) take the guest to that time. The entire hotel is furnished with antiques and the large verandah the garden area.
- Extras: Magnificent garden complete with gold fish pond and barbecue area. Large trees and mature plants including a marvelous hedge of honeysuckle. All equipment owned. Small one bedroom living quarters. 31 on-site parking spaces including RV parking.
- Description: One and two story buildings, frame construction with dramatic office and sitting room frontage on Main Street.
- Age: Approximately 80 years.
- Ownership: Individual has owned two years.
- Land: Approximately one half acre.
- Asking Price: $695,000.
Sitting room with street front entrance could be an intimate restaurant, tea room or lounge.