- Location: The hotel is located on the Pacific Coast Highway 1, in San Simeon, 90 miles south of Monterey and two miles south of Hearst Castle, one of the nation's most visited tourist attractions.
- Guest rooms: There are thirty three luxurious (some oversized) rooms, all with new tile bathroom floors, separate spacious sink and vanity areas. Excellent bathroom lighting. Fourteen of the rooms are king size, seventeen double queens, one with three full beds and one with two double queens plus sofa bed. The entire hotel has been freshly painted inside and out.
- Amenities: Wireless internet connection to all rooms, microwave ovens, and refrigerators. There is a large indoor heated swimming pool with two spacious seating areas located adjacent to the spacious breakfast room/ lobby. Continental breakfast is served.
- Extras: The living quarters comprise a large living/dining/kitchen area and two bedrooms and one bath. There are new computer/reservation systems (INNLINK) and an updated phone system. Several rooms have ocean views. The entire hotel from rooms to parking lot is immaculately clean and crisp looking and has been well maintained.
- Description: The two-storey frame/stucco front building has a pitched composition roof in good condition.
- Age: Approximately 25 years.
- Land: Approximately one acre.
- Asking Price: $2,970,000
The hotel is in excellent condition and could easily be franchised with minimal upgrading. On the ocean side of Highway 1, the hotel is surrounded by the Best Western, Cavalier with a fine restaurant. Two minute walk to the beach.