- Location: At the tip of the Monterey Peninsula in Pacific Grove, with the ocean four blocks away. Sea otters, seals, lapping waves and the foghorn on Point Joe are heard distinctly throughout the day and night. The Inn is just minutes from the quaint downtown district, the Pacific Grove Golf Course and ten minutes from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Guest rooms: There are forty two rooms with a 43rd room currently being used as offices for seller's management of homes and apartments in Los Angeles. There are also plans, water and permits for an additional three units. More than twelve of the existing rooms are individual cottages All units have been totally renovated. There is also a 1600 sq ft restaurant, vacant, that should be rented for more than $4,000 per month with ample parking.
- Amenities: All units feature elegant furnishings and window treatments and were professionally decorated last year. Flat panel TVs, WIFI, refrigerators, micorwaves, many kitchenettes.
- Extras: A beautiful lot with mature landscaping, outdoor fire pit and large oak trees on more than an acre. A truly resort feeling.
- Description: From individual cottages, to a four unit two story building (built approximately 2013) with suites of 350 sq ft. Construction is of frame and wood siding. More than 80 per cent of the plumbing and electrical are new within the past five years. The roofs are all new within the past seven years.
- Age: The units were built at various times throughout the past sixty years with major remodeling being done in the past two years.
- Land: More than an acre.
- Asking Price: $8,850,000
- NOTE: SELLER HAS REQUESTED NO VISITS TO HOTEL WITHOUT BROKER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.