- Location: Downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea at the intersection of 4th Ave. and Mission Street. The Inn is in the Village of Carmel proper and is located on one of the highest spots in the downtown area. This feature guarantees some spectacular views of the Ocean over the Village rooftops. The myriad of restaurants, galleries and specialty shops of Carmel are within minutes' walk of the Wayfarer.
- Guest rooms: The 16 charming suites include rooms with ocean views, fireplaces, elegant antique furnishings with all the amenities including en-suite bathrooms, phones, televisions and heated towel bars. Each unit is special with individual decor, art, fixtures and furniture typical of the area and the Village of Carmel-by-the-Sea. The rooms offer quiet, privacy and seclusion. Some have bedrooms with two bathrooms and kitchens.
- Amenities: The approach to the suites lies through a wonderful courtyard garden, with a brick patio area that features a large old brick fireplace and elegant mature plantings. Umbrellas, chairs and tables offer guests the opportunity to relax outside and enjoy the ambiance of Carmel. The interior common area consists of two elegant sitting rooms that are used for breakfast and high tea, and for the general use of the guests throughout the day. There is ample off-street parking.
- Extras: Ample living quarters with one bedroom. The Inn has undergone major plumbing and electrical upgrading over the past three years and is in generally good condition. There is a computerized reservation system and on-site laundry facility.
- Description: The Inn consists of one main two-story building constructed of frame stucco. Living quarters are in a separate building on top of a large three-car garage. There are many storage areas and an on-sight washer and dryer.
- Bonus: 7.5% FIXED RATE FINANCING
- Asking Price: $4,200,000